May 25, 2021
Let’s face it, after all of the cancelled, postponed, rescheduled, and delayed planned weddings we now have A LOT to celebrate this wedding season. After a bust of a year and spending the past year and a half in sweats and loungewear it’s time to break out that formalwear to celebrate our friends, family and loved ones because friends…it’s wedding season!
These wedding guest dresses have all been curated from Lulus. I find they often have a wide variety of styles, sort of like one stop shopping for all of your event needs. These 16 wedding guest dress are my top picks but truthfully, it was so hard to edit this down to 16! They have amazing options for all shapes, sizes and styles!
- This red flowy midi dress is perfect for a daytime or backyard wedding. Style it with some wedge heels and you’re good to go. The back is open and laces up adding a little bit of sexy to a fairly modest dress
- I love the lavender color of this tiered off the shoulder dress
- This lime green dress may be my favorite. I love the dainty ruffle details
- I love the vintage vibes that this dress has. The floral print is very pretty and the rouched and button details give it a sweet feminine touch
- This off the shoulder floral print dress is casual enough for day to day wear but can also be dressed up for a garden wedding
- I love the bow detail on this blue midi dress
- This lace cocktail dress is stunning! Perfect for an evening formal wedding
- I love the cut outs of this orange bodycon dress. It’s perfect for a beach/destination wedding
- This green leaf print dress reminds me of reformation. Feminine and sweet
- This maxi color block dress is gorgeous. I love the pink and red together
- The watercolor print on this dress is stunning. I love the ruffle at the bottom as well
- You can never go wrong with a one shoulder cocktail dress. I love this pink color too. Perfect for a summer wedding
- Just like the blue dress with the bow I LOVE this green version. This dress can easily be dressed down too with a denim jacket and some sandals
- This two piece set is definitely more on the risky side but it’s perfect for a summer, outdoor wedding or a destination beach wedding
- This halter dress is stunning! I love the print and the tiered ruffles at the bottom
- And last but not least is this blue mini cocktail dress. The simplicity of this dress makes it extremely versatile. Change out the accessories and your shoes and you’ve got a multitude of looks for any event that you may have
I hope that you enjoyed these Wedding Guest Dress suggestions. Make sure to follow along on Instagram and LIKEtoKNOW.it by searching for Meliss.j for more style recommendations and try ons.
May 25, 2021 – Style