April 22, 2021
With Mother’s Day fast approaching I thought I’d put together a Mother’s Day gift guide for easy shopping for mom, mother in law, aunt, or even for doing a little shopping for yourself. In my household Mother’s Day gifts traditionally consist of an engraved piece of jewelry, a favorite beauty item or an early summer accessory. These are so of my top picks to give inspiration for that special mom in your life.
1. Engraved jewelry from Brook & York – these pieces are gorgeous and almost all of their items can be engraved. Whether it’s a special date or initials, it’s a great way to personalize a gift for mom.
2. Jo Malone perfumes in sample and travel sizes – I love trying new scents in travel size especially when it’s an expensive brand. These provide a great way for mom to test a new scent and they’re also perfect for travel.
3. Mom coffee mug – who doesn’t love a personalized item? I love this beautiful floral lettering. It’s perfect for spring and summer.
4. A new purse – these options are all from Kate Spade. This brand tends to be my go to for gifts because they are a quality brand and tend to run sales around the holidays that make it more affordable. I love this yellow and raffia camera bag. It’s fun for summer but still neutral enough for day to day use.
5. Anthropologie Candle – these candles are a cult classic and they’re on sale! I love the Mercury glass on this particular one. When the candle is finished it would make a great decor piece or storage container.
6. Initial Tumbler Cup – with the push to eliminate unneeded waist these cups are perfect! I love the font and simplicity of the cup.
7. Headbands have been one of my favorite accessories this year. I love this classic summer print on this one. This would be great in a gift basic with other accessories for summer for mom.
8. Last but not least is this beautiful hydrangea print robe. This print is gorgeous and perfect for spring and summer.
I hope that this gift guide provided some inspiration for what to get for mom this year. After all that they do for us throughout the year it’s important to show them a little extra love on Mother’s Day.
April 22, 2021